Experience the real business world!
The Outshine Solutions Internship Program offers a great learning opportunity for undergraduate computer science students every semester. Our interns take role in real projects, work as a part of our team, and gather great experience about the real business world.
During their internship, our interns take an active role in developing our products and services, designing user interfaces, testing these, writing user manuals, providing support service and marketing.
What we expect from you:
We expect a great deal from you because we know you will be great! So, we treat you as a valuable member of our team and assign you the same responsibilities of a full-time team member. This is what makes our internship program an invaluable learning experience! This is also what makes working with you a lot of fun for us.
Here are some of the projects our interns are working on:
- Developing a new module for or testing functionality of our existing products and services
- Improving our websites
- Developing new integration modules for integrating our products and services with third party services, such as facebook, twitter, linkedin
- Sales & Marketing our products,
- Writing and improving our user guides, knowledge base and support service,
- Providing support service to our customers and solving their problems,
- Feeling great about what they have learned and accomplished at the end of each workday
- Working experience in innovative Software Company
- 2 – 4 months business experience
- Monthly internship incentives, free lunches, drinks, snacks, outings
- The potential to become a permanent member of the team
Who Should Apply?
We want our team to be the best. That’s why we are looking for the best interns.
- High Educational Grades
- Software design & development, SAAS, SEO, Hosting or customer support experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent Analytical abilities,
- Incredible eye for detailing
Our internship program is 2 to 6 months, you need to be available during your internship session in our Noida office, India.