• Identify and call local businesses to drive new client acquisition.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience required.
• Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting and closing.
• Perform market research; top performers will help test new products and services.
• Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
• Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Enjoy frequent company happy hours, company gifts and good times!
• Develop opportunities for additional projects.
• Track monthly billing.
• Bike Is mandatory. (MUST)
• Should be coachable, flexible and self-motivated.
• Must be an excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
• Thinking on your feet isn’t just something you’re good at, it’s something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn’t an option.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of account management and marketing experience.
• Ability to manage multiple clients.
• Ability to translate incomplete customer requirements into actionable tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm.
Why This Is a Great Job:
• We have awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
• It’s a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. They are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
• We have a vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how local businesses present themselves online.
• Commissions, bonuses, stocks and other advantages.
Contact Person: Ms. Khushbu Srivastava