1. Writing or developing content for portals, websites
2. Editing and proof-reading the written content.
3. Content editing and innovative content presentation skills.
4. Strong organization skills, good understanding of content publishing workflows and version management.
5. Developing and maintaining Web based content for multiple delivery channels, including technical articles, white papers, blogs, FAQs, how-to procedures, defects, troubleshooting, and other related content.
6. Writing product description, feature, instructions, blogs, articles and newsletters, etc
* Candidate should be very strong in written and verbal communication, ability to compose grammatically correct sentences, paragraphs and topics that combine factual information.
* Editing & writing content on a regular basis for building up the website, a thorough research online to write industry specific content, keywords, and check web pages before making them live.
* Exposure to content design and writing for websites, creative writing and journalistic writing would be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please e-mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact on 0120-4217202.